These are entrepreneurs who set up a sole proprietorship with a status that simplifies administrative procedures and a non-binding tax regime, unlike traditional entrepreneurs.
VSE SMEs and traders
Other alternatives exist to become an entrepreneur, such as creating a SME (small and medium enterprise), a VSE (very small enterprise) that include several advantages, or trying the trade.
If you have an idea to create a project in a promising sector such as new information and communication technologies, the creation of a startup can open the doors to the world of entrepreneurship.
The key competencies of a business leader
A leader must be a person with multidisciplinary skills to achieve a respectable level of business performance. Indeed, the business world is constantly changing and today’s entrepreneurship requires new skills in addition to traditional ones (management, legal knowledge…).
- Accounting skills are essential for any business owner in order to monitor the situation of his company and make critical decisions.
- Management is also an area in which the entrepreneur must master the fundamentals since he or she is required to manage human resources and set a strategy to achieve a set of objectives.
- Knowledge of the specific nature of each legal status and its impact on the taxation of the company is essential for a company director.
- Knowing how to develop a commercial strategy by establishing quantified objectives to be achieved (market share to be reached, estimated turnover, etc.) or at least preparing the broad outlines for his employees.
- Having knowledge of new technologies is inevitable because today’s entrepreneurship is largely based on these tools.
Professional coaching for business owners
Entrepreneurs, especially at the beginning of their career, need professional support, which is one of the alternatives. Among the main tools for managing a business are accounting and invoicing software, customer relationship management software (a CRM), project management software, etc.
Set up a company
This crucially important document is the entrepreneur’s roadmap. It encompasses a set of information such as the strategy to be adopted by the company, the objectives to be achieved, the description of the processes and methodologies…
The future entrepreneur can make an estimate of the cost of the creation. Self-financing is not always sufficient and seeking additional financial resources from credit institutions can be a solution and a fairly effective means.
The creation of a company implies giving it a legal form which will, among other things, determine its future taxation. The choice depends on the activity and size of the company. A distinction is thus made between a sole proprietorship and a limited company.
Consulting in companies and especially business consulting is aimed at company directors who wish to develop their skills and mainly managerial, entrepreneurial skills. The aim being to help them develop their business
Pellentesque: the best allies of business leaders
For an entrepreneur to be surrounded by competent employees is one of the keys to success in entrepreneurship. Among these is the HR manager, who oversees the company’s management policy, particularly that of human resources.
The presence of a lawyer such as a business lawyer within a company is crucial. This professional puts all his expertise at the service of the company to take care of everything related to the legal aspect (dispute resolution, drafting of articles of association and contracts, etc.).
The purpose of this new job is to make the workers happy. This requires the creation of an environment conducive to development and productivity. This professional provides personalized support to employees.